Hi all,

On September 28 I had a Cory's Shearwater just outside the reef at the ship
channel Key West - my first Cory's for Monroe County.
Wes Biggs & I led a trip on Saturday, 10/6 for the Florida Birding Festival
& had a Male Vermillion Flycatcher which quickly vanished after only about
seven people got a look, and a Gray Kingbird ( pretty far inland!) at Joe
Overstreet Landing on Lake Kissimmee, Osceola County along with numerous
Snail Kites very close in. We had Whooping Cranes along Canoe Creek Road
along with Caracaras.

Dave Goodwin
St. Petersburg

"Quick Hoatzin, the game's afoot!"