Hi all,

Hit the beach after work yesterday and saw 10 Parasitic jaegers total in
three flocks.  Not much else around.  The woods along Jungle Trail yielded
very few migrants.  Today I wrestled with a tractor until after dark.  It
ended in a draw.  I managed to get the mower on despite its objections, but
I did not move the tractor to its intended destination.  I will be back at
it at 0500.  Maybe I can move it while it (or me) is still sleeping.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention The Number in the last post.

348  +4

There he goes with the plus again, what does that mean?

David Simpson
Sebastian, FL