Hi Dave,

Last update I saw was a link from the Festival website. Dorn Whitmore had
posted a statement that the Refuge would be open from 10am-6pm daily. This
was dated Oct. 4. I checked today and there has not been an updated version.
Apparently the Seashore at Playalinda is doing the same hours but you are not
allowed to pull over on the side of the road and beach access areas 1, 2, and
3 are closed. This info was also available from a link on the Festival site.
(www.nbbd.com/fly) Neither notice on hours has been updated since USA began
bombing Afghanistan.

Sarah

Sarah Linney