Hello Group -

     My thanks to Dave Bowman, for getting the word out on the best sighting
of a male Wilson's Warbler I've ever had.

     I saw activity behind the Visitor Center at Lettuce Lake Park, Tampa,
while I was at work there, and when there was a lull in the gift shop (3:55
PM) I checked out the flock. There was a bright male American Redstart, a
couple of juvenile Redstarts, and a Black-and-white Warbler, along with two
Tufted Titmice and a couple of Blue-gray Gnatcatchers. They were in the large
live oak behind the right side of the Visitor Center, and in the shrubbery
behind that tree. The Wilson's was low, and in thin cover. It wasn't at all
shy.

     When I left the park, at around 5:30 PM, the group had moved elsewhere.

     Also of note is my first fall Eastern Phoebe, at the park yesterday
(Nov. 12) and today. I'll be at the park tomorrow, 12PM to 5. The park opens
at 8 AM, and closes these days at 7 PM. It is one mile west of Exit #55 off
I-75 (Fletcher Ave. exit).

Ray

Ray Webb
Wesley Chapel, FL