Hi all,

Arrgh! And we were GOING to go to Saint George Island on Monday, but noooo,
I decided to try for the Eared Grebe at Springhill instead...yeah, I found
what I think was a Ruff, but...

We are planning to purchase our first spotting scope this week. We have just
about decided on the Bushnell SportVision (I think that's the name)
20-60x60. Has anyone had any experience with this scope?

Thanks,
-S.P.MacCumhail
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida