No walks today, so all birds were in my yard:
b = visited one of the bird baths
indigo bunting
chestnut-sided warbler
black-throated green warbler b
2 magnolia warbler b
2 redstart b
3 catbird b
3 tennessee warbler b
4 swainson's thrush b
wood thrush b
2 eastern wood-pewee
yellowthroat b
palm warbler b
kentucky warbler b
2 white-eyed vireo b
gray-cheeked thrush
2 eastern screech-owl
The kentucky took a half hour visiting back and forth between my 2 large
ground bird baths before it finally would get in.
The pewees were still hunting from the power line, when I spotted the
screech owls had moved into the back bushes.  Surprisingly, the owls
weren't interested in pursuing the pewees.  Although it was quite dark
in the back bushes, maybe it was still too light by the perlite.

judy
--
Judy Fisher
Seminole, Fl