Hi All,
Myself, Lyn Atherton, Irene Hernandez, Grech & Marty checked out the mulberry
tree area, the fort, north beach and east beach woods. 20 species of warblers
were found, the best being 2 Nashvilles at north beach by the footbridge,
they were with a very large warbler flock (mostly palms). I had to leave
around 1:30, Lyn and Irene were going back after lunch so if anything else
unusual is found they will post. The list below is what we found before lunch.
1 Cooper's Hawk
1 Merlin
2 American Kestrel
1 Whimbrel