Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who replied. The ideas about high-powered bins and 80mm
scopes were useful, but since we were working on a "price-capped" budget,
they were not feasable at this time.

We wound up choosing a 20-60x60 Simmons scope, with a car-window mound, and
a 54" tripod. The Bushnell was cheaper, but we felt that this would be a
better deal in the long run. Maybe in the future we can get one of those big
jobbies.

Thanks again,
-S.P.MacCumhail
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida