Mickey Wheeler and I had interesting birds at A.D. Barnes Park (S.W. 72nd Avenue and Bird Road) today. A dozen species of warbler included Wilson's, Magnolia and Tennessee. Vireos were White-eyed and Red-eyed. Also seen were Indigo Bunting, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Eastern Phoebe, Chuck-will's Widow and WOOD THRUSH. Tanagers topped off our sightings with Summer, Scarlet and WESTERN. Ah, migration, how sweet it is!

Jill Rosenfield
Miami, Florida