Birders,
  After dropping our daughter at the WPB airport we went looking for a
new park which was mentioned by a couple we ran into at Spanish River
Park, Boca Raton, this week.  It turned out to be a very active and quite
large park with several habitats - oak/palm hammocks, pine woods
(recently burned, and a cypress boardwalk (.6 mi).  The yellow trail we
took was 1.3 mi.

Frenchman's Forest County Nature Park
Take the PGA Blvd exit from I-95 and go east to Prosperity Farms Road
(about 3 miles?  It is the last traffic light before crossing the Intra
Coastal Waterway).  Go north about a mile and it will be on your left.
Check the map on the bulletin board for the trails.

From noon to 2PM we saw 8 warbler spices (a couple magnolias being the
highlight), and 7 other spices, including several flocks of buntings.

We ran into Marvin Greenberg who lives only a short distance away in
Riviera Beach.  After discovering this park in his back yard we probably
won't be seeing him at Spanish River Park anymore!

John & Chadda Shelly, S. Palm Beach County