Hi all,

Checked out Saint George Island and Bald Point this afternoon in search of
Scissor-tailed Flycatchers - and struck out.

However, at the Crooked River Lighthouse west of Carabelle, I did find a
single GOLDEN-CROWNED KINGLET, a lifer!

Crooked River Lighthouse is located west of Carabelle off of US-98. Take 98
west from Carabelle, just past Carabelle Beach you will see Beacon Road on
the right. Keep going, there is another road (that I missed the name of) on
the right and then there is the entrance to the lighthouse, also on the
right.

-S.P.MacCumhail
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida

---