> I got these reports from a local naturalist. The events they describe took
> place in Archer, in western Alachua County. Evidently FWCC is reluctant to
> pursue the matter. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions?
>
> Rex Rowan
> Gainesville, FL

Perhaps Julie Brashiers?  She's a birder and with the formerly called Game
and Fresh Water.....can never remember the new name.  She might be able to
help or at least steer in another direction.  If there's a witness and proof
and someone willing to name names, it should be prosecutable.
Be glad to help if you want. Would love to  know some names as I know some
Drs. there and wouldn't hesitate to make some calls.

Patti Orr
Ocala, Fl