Cindy and I decided to brave the easterly winds along the Atlantic coast,
and it was very windy. We birded Light House Point Park and Smyrna Dunes
Park in Volusia County.

At Light House Point Park we had good numbers of gulls with at least 3
Lesser Black-backed Gulls, and 3 first winter FRANKLIN'S GULLS in with the
hundreds of Laughing. At Smyrna Dunes Park the Warbler activity was good
where highlights included 4-5 Tennessee Warblers, 3 Black-throated Green, a
Magnolia Warbler and several Black-throated Blue. We also had a LINCOLN'S
SPARROW, Baltimore Oriole, and Painted and Indigo Bunting.

Kurt Radamaker
Orlando FL
http://www.javaswift.com/floridabirds