I recieved this message and thought I would pass it along.  I am sure
that us Florida birders can help.

Larry Manfredi
Homestead, Fl.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.southfloridabirding.com

I'm an ornithologist from Queen's University in Ontario. I'm trying to
determine some locations where I can find wintering American redstarts
in
south-east Florida. I visited a refuge/recreational area near Ft.
Lauderdale (named after a woman) a few years ago where there were some
wintering AMREs but I can't remember the name. Any ideas? Also, if you
know
of any others I would be very appreciative. Thanks, Ryan

PS: feel free to pass this on to local birders if you think they know of

some spots.

Ryan Norris
Department of Biology
Queen's University