 All -

     The tagged Red Knots are part of the shorebird monitoring program from
 Manomet Bird Observatory, which is trying to calculate the effect that the
 New Jersey (Delaware Bay) Horseshoe Crab harvest has on the species'
 population health.  They would LOVE to know about your sightings - number
of
 individuals (both banded and unbanded), specifics of the bands (colors,
 placement, etc.), location, time, date, etc.

     Right now I'm on the road in CA, and travel to MN in a few hours, but
 I'll look up the names to contact and post that on FloridaBirds when I can.
 If any of you already know the addresses, please post them for the group.
 Our little hobby can be very helpful, sometimes.

 Good Birding (Go Dave!), and see y'all in Titusville,

 Clay Taylor
 Moodus, CT