A visiting couple told me that at least fifteen flamingos were still at
Snake Bight this afternoon and that they had seen a Snail Kite at
Pay-Hay-Okee Overlook.  My own birding activities centered
around watching the sandbar off the visitors center for about an
hour this afternoon as it was beginning to become exposed by the
outgoing tide.  The only new bird for me at Flamingo this Fall there
was a Sandwich Tern.  While I was driving through the north end of
the park later in the afternoon I saw an American Bittern flying
across the main Taylor Slough bridge.  Here is my list for the
sandbar off the visitors center:

American White Pelican - 2
Brown Pelican - 6
Double-crested Cormorant - 36
Great Blue Heron - 6
Great Egret - 18
Snowy Egret - 135
Little Blue Heron - 3
Tricolored Heron -  1
Roseate Spoonbill - 6
Osprey - 2
Black-bellied Plover - 10
Semipalmated Plover - 15
Willet - 60
Marbled Godwit - 95
Ruddy Turnstone - 5
Red Knot - 3
Least Sandpiper - 5
“Peep” - 25 (mostly Western Sandpipers)
Dunlin - 2
Dowitcher (sp.) - 130 (most likely short billed's)
Laughing Gull - 42
Caspian Tern - 15
Royal Tern - 5
Sandwich Tern - 1