Yesterday I lead a couple from AZ on a day trip to St. Mark's NWR where we found a Golden Eagle. The bird was seen soaring above the East River Pool and then it moved across the road to Stoney Bayou Pool #1. We could easily see the golden color on front edge of the wing, the nape and the back of the wing. It was an exciting new Florida & year bird. I now have 327 for the year. Still behind David and still having fun.

Good Luck & Good Birding,
Alan W. Knothe, The Birdman
Nature Tours by Alan
www.birdtours.com