I had the person with network access send this to all the students:  I
should have added more bells and whistles, I guess, now that I look at it
again--a little music would have been nice.  I have a whole series of them
on various themes (with bells and whistles) that I have sent to all the
students' email from time to time throughout the year.  In small colleges we
can do things like that.  :-)

 <<Poster--National Tutoring Week>>
Linda Riggs Mayfield, MA
Associate Faculty for Academic Enhancement

       Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing
Quincy, IL 62305-7005