In a message dated 11/4/01 7:33:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

I recently learned of the work of Paula Green of The Karuna Center.  She
is a pioneer in "peacebuilding," i.e., facilitating processes of
reconciliation between enemies. ... She has facilitated reconciliation processes
between Bosnian Serbs and Muslims, in refugee camps from the Rwandan
genocide, in Sri Lanka, between Palestinians and Israelis, etc.

Can we conclude from this list that her international interventions have uniformly been failures?

Lex.
Alexander S. Kelso, Jr.
14 1/2 Fayette Street
Cambridge, MA 02139