Dear List-Members,

Some of you may remember that in the summer I asked for the references
on articles dealing with social capital of managers. I also promised to
update the list of references over time. So, the new (and much larger)
version of the list is ready and can be accessed at my web-page:

http://www.rotman.utoronto.ca/~shipilov/bibliograph.html

This list includes not only references to sources dealing with the
social capital, but also to the ones that deal with the broad issue of
"structural embeddedness" of organizational strategy.

Andrew V. Shipilov
Ph.D. Candidate
Strategic Management and Organizational Theory
Joseph L. Rotman School of Management
University of Toronto
105 St. George Street
Toronto, ON, Canada