I am focused on the influence of network structures on the success of
strategic initiatives. To examin the network structure and success factors
in form of context factors of the informal networks, which could contribute
to the success of an initiative, I intend to use social network analysis.
But I am afraid that I could not explain causal relationships and
performance outcomes with this method?! Is that right - will I stop at a
descriptive level? Do I have to combine SNA with another method (f.e.
regressions?)

I woul be very grateful for some hints of the list!

Ines

*********************************
Dipl.-Oec. Ines Mergel
Research Assistant