Dear
SOCNET People:

I'm actually working on a sample of local small law firms where I would try
to estimate several social capital indicators throughout them. I'm actually
trying to translate intra-organizational methods for social capital
measurement of individuals into interorganizational estimation among firms
and several sources of social exchange (say clubs, political party
participation, social benefit organizations, State entities, and the like).
But I'm quite short of specific bibliographical references on social capital
estimation of firms (preferable service-oriented-firms, as law firms). Does
anyone could help me with just one reference that you could remember? Does
anyone recall some sort of survey on the subject? Or a working paper?
please send your commentaries to the email address in the signature of this
message.

Thanks in advance,
Juan Larrosa

Juan Manuel Larrosa