am currently trying to run concor (UCINET) on my network data. as I'm running on "autopilot" here, I could use som advice. does concor really work on valued data (the densities does not fit the 0-1 rule)? and how much weight to put on the R-squared: is 0.13 far too low to keep the partition (it looks so nice...........). do anyone have any good advice on how to get good results from these sorts of analysis? I would be grateful.

Toini Løvseth
Institutt for statsvitenskap/Department of political science
Universitetet i Tromsø/University of Tromsø
T: +47 77 85 12 14/F: +47 77 85 12 30

Arbeidssted/Contact adress:
Utviklingssenteret
Box 327