The tentative plans for the club meeting are to hold it Thursday evening
at 6:00 pm at the club station or the conference room on the 11th floor of
the Dental Science building.   Any changes will be sent out by email prior
to the meeting.

For a directions to the club station, visit the webpage at:
http://www.w4dfu.ufl.edu/pic/tour/tour.htm

Your input is requested for scheduling club meetings for Spring 2002
semester.

These next few weeks are also critical for building the club membership so
that the club funds will not be further reduced at the next round of
Student Government budget hearings in March.

Bring your ideas and suggestions (email if you can't make it) for boosting
club membership and participation.  Plans are in the works for some good,
fun club activities such as a weekend breakfast, bowling night, paintball,
camping trip?, etc.  Other ideas welcome.

The club has a great set of officers for this semester:

President   Jeffrey Hires      KF4TQC  367-1953  [log in to unmask]
Vice-Pres.  Matthew Henry      KE4VEM  374-2138  [log in to unmask]
Secretary   Jennifer Bartnick  KG4PHD  336-5305  [log in to unmask]
Treasurer   Matt Woodrum       KG4LQM  336-5305  [log in to unmask]

This information is on the website at:
http://www.w4dfu.ufl.edu/officers.html

We also expect to have a few new members who have recently joined the
list.  So please come on out and welcome them.

If anyone is interested in a tour of the repeater site at Beaty Towers,
send me an email.  The tour will begin at 5:30 pm.  Meet at the Beaty
Commons area.  Due to space limitations, there is only room for the first
4 persons who contact me, so get those requests in right away!

Jeff Capehart
Repeater Manager 146.91 W4DFU