To those still seeking accommodations for Sunbelt, I would recommend
Ambassador Hotel.
I made my reservations there late last week and they still had rooms, which
run in the $60 range (more accessible price-wise).  This hotel is located
1/3 mile away from the Le Meridien.  To find info on this and other hotels,
try the website
http://www.neworleans.com/ and follow the links to hotels.

At 19:31 1/23/02 -0500, Jana Diesner wrote:
>Hello,
>
>my name is Jana (female). I'm trying to find a place to  stay during the
>coming Sunbelt conference, from Feb 13th to the 17th. Would anyone like
>to have a roommate and share costs of a hotel room?
>I am working as a research scholar at Carnegie Mellon University. If you
>are interested, please email me or call me ++1-412-578-9828.
>
>Thanks, Jana
>
>Jana Diesner
>Research Visitor
>Carnegie Mellon University
>Institute for Complex Engineered Systems
>1210 Hamburg Hall
>Pittsburgh, PA 15213
>
>E-Mail: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

Sarah Busse
Department of Sociology
University of Chicago
email address: [log in to unmask]