Valdis

Really interesting what you have combined here.

There is an element that you may be overlooking and that is venture capital.

If you look at the  firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
A leading US Silicon valley VC firm.

http://www.kpcb.com/

They have interests in AOL and Sun  which are both hubs in your wheel.

The rumour  is that the  Kleiner  Perkins  Network  may be larger than the
Microsoft one.

You might also want to look at  Benchmark Capital which has interests in
ebay and  AOL

http://www.benchmark.com/

Finally I did not see Monster.com a large website for job seekers.

http://www.monster.com

Great work !!! Keep it going. !!

Cheers

Jon G Schneider