Thanks Jon!

Yes, many ways to examine/slice an industry...  as you mentioned the investment
network would be another look, then there is the supply chain/web, the
'platform' clusters, BoD interlocks, etc, etc.

I have mapped several 'ecosystems' for clients, either around a single
organization, or a cluster of firms.  It's a connected world, and executives
are starting to see that they need to know/understand their embeddedness and
that of their suppliers, partners, and competitors.

Yes, the Monster is missing... I have more data [>300 nodes total] to wade
through so it should be visible in the next update... no promises on delivery
date!  ;-)

Valdis Krebs
http://www.orgnet.com