Time for a plug!

Come to the Sunbelt Conference and attend the Special Session on Consulting.
You will hear from 3 consultants who together have done SNA in more than 100
organizations.   AND... there are many others in INSNA who could probably
contribute another 200-400 organizations total.  The number probably exceeds
500 SNA'ed organizations in just the last 10 years.

Jon, have you visited one of the originators right there in your home town of
Toronto?  Barry Wellman.  What else is there to do in the frozen north in the
middle of winter other than play hockey and draw networks in the snow? ;-)