Hello,

a few months ago I have started to explore the
field of social network analysis and I'm really
fascinated. I'm mainly interested in the analysis of
organisations, especially enterprises.
But I wonder how to collect the data in such
an organisational environment. I think it must
be quite difficult to get the required information,
in particular if it concerns trust-based and friendship relations.
Wouldn't the asked/interviewed people be afraid
that the information given by them is used for
purposes, which do not suit to them?

Does somebody know about literature or web pages
related to this topic. Or - even better - can someone
send me his experience how to create a trustful
climate in which reliable and useful data can be
gathered.

I'm looking forward to receiving your feedback.

Thanks,

>>Markus-Zmija

on the Web:      www.markus-zmija.de
email:                [log in to unmask]