You can also find a structural theory of collective action and an
application of this approach to a flat, knowledge-intensive organization in
the following book:
Emmanuel Lazega (2001), The Collegial Phenomenon: The Social Mechanisms of
Cooperation Among Peers in a Corporate Law Partnership, Oxford University
Press, 2001.
Emmanuel Lazega