Dear Soc-Net:

Apologies for any confusion caused by my previous question.  By 'global' networks I meant 'whole' networks.
If I want to map out the friendship structure of a group of 250 college students, what percentage of them HAVE to answer my questionnaire in order for me to use the data to say anything about the overall structure of relations. (I have a feeling we will not get every student to complete the questionnaire!).

Thanks for your help.

- Jenny

Jenny Godley
Dept. of Sociology