Barry wrote:
 > So what could the "axis" be?
 > I think W. is really a blockmodeller, and despite the lack of connectivity
 > among these 3 countries, he sees similarities:

The Onion reassembles our collective dignity, and responds:

  "Bitter after being snubbed for membership in
  the "Axis of Evil," Libya, China, and Syria today
  announced they had formed the "Axis of Just as Evil,"
  which they said would be way eviler than that stupid
  Iran-Iraq-North Korea axis President Bush warned of
  his State of the Union address."

    http://www.satirewire.com/news/jan02/axis.shtml

Is there a dictionary or glossary for network terminology, besides NIST
(http://www.nist.gov/dads/termsArea.html ) ?

Rich