One important correction to my recent Kleinfeld posting:

Eugene Garfield (himself) plus one of his collaborators tells me he is
very much alive and available at www.eugenegarfield.org where a great deal
of what he has written has been posted.

I am delighted to hear both pieces of news.
I am embarassed that in piece critiquing availability of sources I got
this wrong, but if anything, it makes my critique of Kleinfeld's
breathless discovery of Eugene Garfield even stronger.

 Barry