I have a data question.

I'm writing a paper on how the stigma associated with the receipt of free
and reduced school lunches affects a student's peer group characteristics,
and in turn student outcomes. I'm currently using the National Longitudinal
Survey of Adolescent Health (Add Health). However, Add Health does not have
school lunch variables at the student level. (I'm predicting free/reduced
lunch status using family and household size data, since eligibility is base
on poverty levels.)

Might you know of any data sources having friendship data (that allows for
matching), a student's school lunch status, and family income? Or could you
refer me to someone that does know. Any information you can provide will be
grately appreciated.

Thanks for responding!

Isaac McFarlin
Department of Economics