On 1 Feb 2002 at 20:44, Mohammad Fazeli wrote:

> I need a complete manual of Pajek software. The manual that ould be
> downloaded with this software is not complete.

   In what sense it is not complete?
   I agree, it is a kind of reference manual - but
   all the options in the program are described.
   The 'user manual' doesn't exist - as a replacement a tutorial book

    Exploratory Social Network Analysis with Pajek

   is ready for publication. It will be presented at the workshop on
   Sunbelt XXII, February 13th.

    http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/networks/pajek/pajek22.htm

   Vlado

Podarjenemu konju se ne gleda zob.

Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, Department of Mathematics
  Jadranska 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

tel:  +386 (0)1 4766 672          e-mail: [log in to unmask]
fax:  +386 (0)1 4766 685          WWW:    http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/