This has come up in another arena off list and I'd like to ask for opinions
on the subject.  If you think there is value in doing this by survey form,
I'll put together a Zoomerang survey for it, but given the valuable input
on as basic a topic as retention schedules over the past 4-5 days, I
thought I'd open this up.

If you were to come up with a list of between 4 and 8 categories to
classify records in (examples being Active and Vital) what would they be,
and please list them in descending order of importance/value to your
organization.

I don't want to provide any additional information as to why I'm asking for
this at this point, and don't want to influence anyone's opinions one way
or the other, so I'd rather not give my own list at this time.

Thanks for your time!

Larry