If I know Peter, his listowner name will have something to do with Texas!

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan S. Zaben [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 5:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ADMIN: Newest listowner

Peter,

How about "List Chief", since you are the RAIN-maker!!!!!

Alan

ALAN S. ZABEN
"A Cancer Survivor"
Edison, New Jersey

Cancer may have robbed me of that blissful ignorance that once lead
me to believe that tomorrow stretched forever.  In exchange I've been
granted the wisdom to see each today as something precious, a gift to
be used wisely and fully.  Nothing can take that away.

Hopes and dreams reign where cancer cannot go.