Sheesh, you'd think that if someone was going to post a nastygram to the
entire List, they'd at least get the spelling correct.

If anyone knows Mr. Bobeck, they might want to let him know that there are
1600 people who now know what sort of person he really is.

And for those of you who may feel that they should complain to his
management, I suspect that he IS the management. The WHOIS record for the
FILINGSOURCE.COM web site, shows a family resemblance:

Registrant:
Filing Source (FILINGSOURCE-DOM)
   7529 Salisbury Road
   Jacksonville, FL 32256
   US

   Domain Name: FILINGSOURCE.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Bobeck, Bret  (BBE534)  [log in to unmask]
      Filing Source, Inc.
      7529 Salisbury Road
      Jacksonville, Fl  32256
      US
      904-398-3600 ext.208 904-398-0093
   Billing Contact:
      Bobeck, Candice  (ZIMDMADODI)  [log in to unmask]
      Filing Source
      7529 Salisbury Road
      Jacksonville, FL  32256
      US
      (904) 398 3600 ext. 201 (904) 398 0093

   Record last updated on 18-Feb-2002.
   Record expires on 16-Sep-2003.
   Record created on 16-Sep-1998.
   Database last updated on 17-Mar-2002 04:49:00 EST.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   MOE.FCOL.COM   64.31.146.3
   NS1.ADELPHIA.NET  64.8.29.73

We probably don't want to drag this out. In the event that you didn't see
the note in question (your corporate mail gateway may have filtered it out
-- in which case, Mr. Bobeck likely has an inbox full of administrative
notes), it was as bad as (and probably worse than) anything ever written on
this List. And no matter what prompted it, it was a gross breach of civility
and completely inexcuseable.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM