From: Peter Kurilecz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 4:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ADMIN: Imagine my surprise ...

when I saw the recent posting that used scatological words to request
removal
from the list.

Needless to say the "gentleman's" request for removal from the listserv has
been honored by the management.

For the benefit of all the RECMGMT-L listserv is unmoderated. As a result
postings such as the scatological one will unfortunately get through from
time to time.

Talk about a rough solo flight!

For the management

PeterK