From: Steven Whitaker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 2:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: remove from listserve

Everyone who subscribes to the recmgmt listserv receives detailed, and
accurate, instructions on how to unsubscribe, to temporarily stop delivery
of postings, resume receiving postings, etc.   Once in a while one of the
listserv administrators sends out a note reminding subscribers of these
instructions.

Here are a few of those instructions; please pay attendtion to the e-mail
address to which instructions must be sent:
<snip>
You may change your RECMGMT-L subscription option,or unsubscribe, by
sending a message to
leaving the subject line blank and putting
unsub RECMGMT-L   or signoff RECMGMT-L
in the body of the message.
<snip>

I do not know Jack Bobeck or Filing Source.  However, if I lived in the
Jacksonville, FL, USA area, or wherever I work, I want to know the
professionalism of any possible vendors, contractors, or consultants.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

>>> "Parker, Darrel" <[log in to unmask]> 03/18/02 09:06AM >>>
Please remove me