        From:   Larry Medina [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Friday, March 15, 2002 10:33 AM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        New Topic!  Records Classifications and
Descriptions/Definitions

        This has come up in another arena off list and I'd like to ask for
opinions
        on the subject.  If you think there is value in doing this by survey
form,
        I'll put together a Zoomerang survey for it, but given the valuable
input
        on as basic a topic as retention schedules over the past 4-5 days, I
        thought I'd open this up.

        If you were to come up with a list of between 4 and 8 categories to
        classify records in (examples being Active and Vital) what would
they be,
        and please list them in descending order of importance/value to your
        organization.

        I don't want to provide any additional information as to why I'm
asking for
        this at this point, and don't want to influence anyone's opinions
one way
        or the other, so I'd rather not give my own list at this time.

        Thanks for your time!

        Larry