From:   Roach, Bill J. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, March 19, 2002 8:31 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: Potty Mouth Posting

>>My guess, based on the misspellings in the post and the last name of the
company reps being the same, is that perhaps a mischievous child sent that
post!  Seems more likely than an adult sending it - especially without
trying to disguise their identity.<<

Jennifer,

I don't think I agree with you on this one.  I tried to call Jack several
times yesterday and he was in meetings.  I also asked the secretary to
transfer me to either Jack's or Candice's voice mail.  She told me that it
was her first day on the job and she was unable to make the transfer.  She
did give me the extension number for Candice but I was unable to get
through.  The website contact information was also unavailable.

I suspect the problem was someone who wasn't bright enough to know that the
post would go to the list serv.  I also suspect that we would have had an
immediate apology if it would have been a child.  Instead, they blamed it on
a computer problem.  Have you ever heard of a computer generating that kind
of language by mistake?

Bill Roach, CRM, LA
EDMS Coordinator
North Dakota ITD/Records Management