Tracey

Ask your PA, that's what I do when I don't know something

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Tracey Black [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 20, 2002 9:01 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Record Storage Facility Guidelines

Dear Listserv Members,

I have searched the archives of the LISTSERV and can only find reference to
Records Storage Guidelines for Australia.  I have also searched the MA State
Records Center site and didn't find anything specific on storage guidelines.
Does anyone have a link or reference book title that could assist me in
finding Records Storage Facility Guidelines with such things as temperatures
standards, height requirements, fire codes, etc?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Respectfully submitted,

Tracey Ann Black
Records Administrator, MMWEC