Bill's been a good student today, so I'll ask him this question:  what is
it that "they" spend *additional* money on to scan into databases and onto
optical media or apply micrograhics technology to?  Couldn't be paper
<hiss, boo> since 98% of everything is born digital!  Say, has anyone ever
noticed those funny manilla-colored icons in Microsoft OSs?  Couldn't be
"folders," could it?  Nah, Microsoft would never appear even to condone
"obsolete" technology.

More later,
Mike Pemberton