Chris

Yes, I'll admit to being a proponent of strategic thinking, especially
strategic alignment for RM'ers. That doesn't however mean I necessarily
approve or disapprove of whatever ARMA has or might do or spend, I'm not a
member as the RMAA is more relevant up here in Oz.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd
agreed, I would have signed it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But
I haven't, so I didn't.