From: Lorrin Read, CRM [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 8:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FileNet...

Melissa,
We are in the early implementation stages of FileNET's content services
piece. What we have in place right now has been very well received. Our
plan is to use TrueArc's ForeMost Enterprise as the records management
system. Have you considered ForeMost? TrueArc claims it to be the best fit
for FileNET.

Lorrin Read, CRM
Manager, Corporate Records Management
FirstEnergy Corporation
76 South Main Street
Akron, Ohio 44308-1890
phone: (330)384-5648
fax: (330)761-4257
email: [log in to unmask]

                    "Yocum,
                    Melissa"               To:     [log in to unmask]
                    <MYocum@UTILICO        cc:
                    RP.COM>                Subject:     Re: FileNet...
                    Sent by:
                    Records
                    Management
                    Program
                    <RECMGMT-L@LIST
                    S.UFL.EDU>

                    03/01/02 09:19
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to Records
                    Management
                    Program

I've been told my company has been using FileNet for approximately 5 years
for image services and just recently picked their content services for
document management.  I've only been here a little over a year and don't
work directly with imaging at the moment.  I think the person using FileNet
likes it, however getting reports generated and getting it to link with
other systems is difficult.  We just went through the RFP process for an
electronic records management system and one of our stumbling blocks was
finding something that would integrate with all the documents we have on
FileNet.  We basically decided we will have to spend money on an
implementation piece and we will be the first company to integrate the
software we chose with FileNet.  So my advice is be aware of what you will
need it to integrate with.

Melissa Yocum, CRM