Ask to receive via email the GANs General Administrative Notices for
 Boston Public Library our Regional and Massachusetts Library of Last
 Recourse Statewide Reference and Referral Center.

 Send your request for GANs to Berthe Gaines BPL Board c/o

GANs General Administrative Notices of our Boston Public Library
 have been disclosed as ordered by Massachusetts Public Records Division
 Supervisor of Public Records. GANs are available by email distribution.
 BPL executive officers have denied or delayed access in a timely manner
 contrary to intellectual freedom principles.