From: Steve Shalagan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 6:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FileNet...

Hi All,

Would appreciate comments (both good and bad) regarding FileNet.. from those
that are using it daily or had a chance to work with it in the past. Just
looking for general impressions and thoughts. I have been on their website
and read the case studies but I'd appreciate some more feedback.

Thanks

Steve