From: francisco barbedo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 1:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: help regardig clinical records

Hello everyone

A Large hospital asked my institution for support regarding their records
management program and clinical records structure.

I've been browsing in the NET but, although i find a lot of material
regarding information managemen and IT issues, couldn't find anything
regarding records management implementation , case studies or hospitals
websites where there is info about their records management programs.
Does anyone knows of such websites?

regards

francisco