From:   Mark Lambert [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 06, 2002 9:30 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Retention Scheduling of Intermediate Appellate Court Records

Gang:
If there is anyone out there who has had experience in records retention
scheduling of the records of an intermediate state appellate court, please
contact me.
I am having trouble getting my head around any valid criteria for permanent
retention, besides the "important" cases, which one local legal historian
said, and "all of the cases," which another legal historian has said.  I
need criteria that would be easy for local court personnel to use at the
time the case reaches final disposition.
Thanks.
Mark

Mark Lambert
Special Collections and Government Documents Librarian
Fred Parks Law Library
South Texas College of Law
Houston, TX

*or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES